To start using the Google G-Suite integration, please navigate to your Integrations page within the Voicera platform.
Click the Gear icon to enable the integration, and choose which type of meetings you would like Eva to join.
- You can Enable or Disable Auto-Join
- If you Enable Auto-Join, you can select which types of meetings EVA will join. You can choose to have EVA join All Meetings, Internal Meetings, or External Meetings.
You will be redirected to Google and Google will ask you to log in with your Google G-Suite credentials. Or if you are already logged into your Google account, simply select it.
Once you log in, you will need to Authorize the Voicera platform to access your Google G-Suite account.
Once you click Allow, Google will redirect you back to the Voicera platform. You will see that your Google G-Suite integration has been enabled. If you click on the gear icon, you can see that the integration details page will now have details of your Google account.
You will be given the option to manage the settings of your integration on this page.
Enable/Disable Calendar Sync: You can decide to enable or disable calendar sync, directly from the settings page. Simply slide the toggle to enable or disable
Auto Join: All Meetings: EVA will join all of the meetings on your calendar, based on the following criteria:
- The meeting must have at least 1 other participant - it cannot be a meeting with no attendees)
- The meeting must have a valid dial-in or conference link
- You must be the organizer of the meeting event. If you have meetings on your calendar which you are a participant of, EVA will not join.
- The meeting must not be an all-day event.
- The meeting must be confirmed, not "cancelled/deleted"
- The meeting must be marked as "Busy". If you mark a calendar event as tentative/free/transparent, EVA will ignore these. Generally, these are used as reminders and placeholders, and EVA won't consider these to be real meetings.
- The meeting must not be Confidential/Private.
- The meeting must allow Guests/Attendees to see other Guests/Attendees (this is usually used as a proxy for a confidential meeting, and EVA respects your confidentiality).
- The meeting must be less than 6 hours in duration
Auto Join: Internal Meetings: EVA will join all of the meetings on your calendar based on the criteria above, but will only join if all the other participants on the calendar invitation are within the same email domain as yours.
Auto Join: External Meetings: EVA will join all of the meetings on your calendar based on the criteria above, but will only join if at least 1 other participant on the calendar invitation are from a different email domain than yours.
After you have integrated your calendar, there still may be some meetings you wish EVA not to join. You can tell EVA to skip certain meetings, even if your calendar is integrated.